Houston Junior Forum Resale Shop
An Upscale Resale Shop in The Heights
The HJF Resale Shop, owned and operated by Houston Junior Forum, has been offering reasonably priced used merchandise since 1969. The current shop at 1815 Rutland opened in 1987 and features antique furniture, vintage furniture, and gently-used furniture. We also sell antiques, vintage items, home decor, women's jewelry, silverware, men's clothing, women's clothing,and much more.
The Houston Junior Forum Resale Shop accepts furniture consignments and tax deductible donations Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Mattresses, computers, monitors and sports equipment are not accepted for consignment or donation.
Items for consignment must be clean and in good repair. Sixty percent (60%) of the amount received for the sale of the consigned items is paid to the consignor. The remaining 40% is used to beneﬁt projects of the HJF; 10% of the Resale Shop's annual net profits are given directly to the Houston Junior Forum College Scholarship Program and the Community Grants Program.
Monday through Saturday
9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
For additional information, call us at
1815 Rutland in the Houston Heights Shopping District
North from Interstate 10 on Shepherd; turn right (east) on 18th Street.
Call 713-868-6970 and schedule your pick up today for your large donations. We will be happy to schedule a pick up Monday through Thursday.