Become A Member
Membership in HJF is open to women 21 years of age or older.
Membership shall not be denied on the basis of race, color, religion, or national origin.
If you are interested in any of the following, HJF membership is for you:
- RServing the Houston community
- RVolunteer service with children, youth, women, and senior adults
- RPlanning fundraising events
- RParticipating in social activities such as Mah Jongg, Book Club, group travel, small group dinners
- RAll 1-6 year members must perform a required number of uniform service hours at service sites approved by the HJF Board of Directors.
The membership calendar year is from June 1 – May 31.
If you are interested in joining HJF we would love to have you!
Email Recruitment and Admissions Chair for application and information.
With your membership, comes a commitment to support the mission of HJF:
The Houston Junior Forum is a nonprofit women’s organization committed to providing charitable service for children, youth, women, and senior adults in the greater Houston area.
We look forward to having you as a new member of the Houston Junior Forum!!
Provisional 1st Year
Minimum 40 Hours Service or Committee
20 Hours Resale Shop
5 Hours Service to Seniors
5 Hours Service to Children
5 Hours Fundraiser or Approved Site
5 Hours Approved HJF Service Site or on an HJF committee
3 Mtgs. Minimum General Meetings